Ways to get involved on the day
The more the merrier. Come and help us make Bicester’s Big Lunch a success.
- Event Steward (being the eyes and ears of the festival – being alert, friendly and attentive, and reporting any safety concerns)
- Event Setup ( (placing tables, chairs, crowd barriers etc)
- Street Decoration (putting up decorations)
- Event Maintenance (keeping event tidy)
- Costume Artist (dress up in one of our amazing costumes or wear your own)
- Event Pack Up (Packing up tables, chairs, crowd barriers etc)
Use the form below to get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
How will you benefit from getting involved?
- Meet some great new people
- Be part of a team
- Feel part of the community
- Gain new skills and experience in running an event
- Enhance your CV!
We will contact you once we receive your completed form. Thank you.
Help us at next year’s event!
Join the organising committee in:
- Planning the event