OneBicester presents Bicester’s Big Lunch 2018 on Sunday 10th June. It is one of the largest Big Lunches in the UK with around 5,000 people attending, growing year to year.
The event begins with a Churches Together Service at 11am around the Town Clock with the main event taking place from midday until 5pm. Stall set up will be from 9:00am until 10.30am and a one-way traffic system will be in place during this time. Further details about the day will be emailed to you should your application be successful.
Stall Applications go live from 9am on Thursday 1st February 2018. Please ensure you read our new pricing structure for 2018 and our updated terms and conditions carefully before making an application.
Pitch Fee Structure
Charity – Free of Charge*
Not for Profit – Free of Charge*
Arts & Crafts – £50 single | £70 double
Independent Services – £50 single | £70 double
Makes & Bakes – £50 single | £70 double
Street Food – £75 single | £100 double | £140 triple
Commercial – £150 single | £200 double | £250 triple
Single – up to 3m x 3m
Double – up to 6m x 3m
Triple – up to 9m x 3m
*Charity & Not for Profit Stalls will only receive a single pitch – up to 3m x 3m
Local Traders Discount
- Local traders discount – £15 within 15 mile radius of Bicester town centre OX26 6JW
The application deadline is Friday 30th March 2018. However we may close applications early if all spaces are filled. We aim to process and consider applications within 10 working days of receipt. Successful applicants will be sent details of how to pay and complete their booking. Please note applications are only confirmed once Stall fees have been paid.
Spaces are limited, therefore it is essential you submit your application as soon as possible along with your completed risk assessment, public liability insurance and any other required documentation.
Please note that the organisers are no longer able to provide electricity. All traders that require electricity must provide their own and include relevant H&S documentation within the risk assessments submitted on application.
Terms & Conditions
- OneBicester reserve the right to allocate and locate each stall at the event.
- All fees are payable upon confirmation of successful application.
- Fees are only refundable if the event is cancelled or under exceptional circumstances which must be notified in writing. A 50% cancellation charge will be deducted for any such notifications before Friday 27th April. Cancellations after this date will be non refundable.
- Stallholders are required to provide their own table(s) and gazebo if required (the gazebo should not exceed the standard size of pitch booked).
- Charity & Not for Profit Stalls must provide a family-friendly activity which will need to be specified on the application form, please note OneBicester reserve the right to limit activities that are the same e.g. tombola.
- Where products/services are sold a pricing structure must be submitted with the application.
- No vehicle movement will be allowed on site during the event hours.
- Stall hours will be from 12 noon until 17:00.
- Stallholders are not permitted to start trading until they have been given the go ahead by the Event Safety Officer, following a Health and Safety Inspection.
- Stallholders must keep within the confines of their pitch and must not move any street furniture.
- Stallholders must remain at their pitch until the close of the event.
- All stalls supplying food must provide recyclable or bio-degradable containers (boxes, plates, bowls, cups, cutlery). No Polystyrene containers or cups are permitted at the event.
- Waste water must be put in containers and not poured on the ground. Stallholders are responsible for keeping their area tidy, including frontage and preparation area. All rubbish should be placed in the appropriate recycling/composting bins/skips. Failure to clean your area or damage caused to your area will result in additional costs.
- Disposal of materials such as waste cooking oil, hot barbecue coals and unsold food etc… must be carried out in a manner which does not cause damage to any part of the event site including drain points, refuse points or road surfaces.
- Damage caused to the highway, road surface, street furniture or drains through incorrect siting of equipment will be the responsibility of the stallholder and any remedial works and their associated costs will be charged to the stallholder.
OneBicester reserve the right to update these terms and conditions when necessary.
Now that you have read through our Terms and Conditions you are now set to make your application